At Brooklyn Water Damage Repair & Restoration, we specialize in emergency restoration services. Our team of water damage repair and restoration professionals are fully equipped to handle any and all urgent flooding issues in the the shortest time possible. Our goal is to get your home back in prime conditions! Try our water damage restoration Coney Island services today.
About Coney Island
Coney Island is first and foremost a residential community with deep historical ethnic makeup.
Coney Island, along with Brighton Beach, Sheepshead Bay, and Marine Park, are all located on the south side of Brooklyn, New York.
These Communities are known for its proximity to the beach and draw thousands of tourists each year. The homes in these neighborhoods are a mix of tall apartment buildings, and beach homes.
Coney Island is not; however, immune to water damage.
Water damage in Coney Island comes in many forms. Burst pipes are one of the most common causes of floods – causing substantial water damage. Our company’s water damage restoration Coney Island service can help you with just that!
Causes of Burst Pipes
- Pipes can rust and age over time. As a result, these draining system can rupture with a snap and lead to a massive flood in the home or business.
- Foreign Weight:
- When foreign objects go into our brains, it can put a strain on our pipes. Things like, toys, paper, tons of hair, etc.
- Faulty Piping:
- There are times when the home is being built that the pipes that were installed are faulty and easily breakable. This can, of course, lead to a flood.
- When tree roots grow under the earth it can crush a nearby pipe. The ones that are potentially close to your home.
Our Services Include
- Water Mitigation:The first thing Brooklyn Water Damage Repair & Restoration does is inspect every corner to see where the water has invaded. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment will extract water from all foundations – leaving you a clean, dry home.
- Dehumidification:One of the most overlooked process is dehumidification. Air quality is one of the most crucial steps to restoring your home and preventing health risks. Our top quality dehumidifiers will purify the air of any toxin or chemicals.
- Mold Removal:Molds grow rapidly after a flood. The remediation process includes the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatments (including preventive activities) of mold or mold-contaminated items that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Reconstruction:We restore your home back to previous conditions faster and more efficiently than any other company. You will receive nothing but top quality customer service.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. So, contact us today for the best water damage restoration Coney Island services in Brooklyn!
Check out our other services below:
So, call us now for free estimates at: (347)-916-9979